Wednesday, January 7, 2009

dineLA Restaurant Week

What is this? Dine LA Restaurant Week. This is one of the coolest little restaurant promotions I have ever heard of.

A whole bunch of restaurants in the Los Angeles area have joined together to have fixed-price lunches and dinners for January 25 through January 30 and February 1 through February 6, 2009.

The fixed prices vary depending on how expensive the restaurant normally is.

I'm not really a big restaurant person (I like my home cooking) but if you ARE going to go out to eat and you AREN'T using a Restaurant.com coupon, then this is a sweet deal.

Checkout the website. You can make reservations online. American Express members can make reservations earlier. General public can start making reservations on January 11, 2009.

I'm sure that the more popular restaurants book up quickly, so don't delay. I think the best deals will be the lunch menus.

I bet other cities have a similar deal. Check with your local Chamber of Commerce. (Find your local chamber here.)

I'll be interested to hear from those of you who take advantage of this offer.

No comments: