Thursday, March 4, 2010

OK Go - This Too Shall Pass - Rube Goldberg-like Machine Video



When I was little, I used to go to an amusement park in Southwestern Pennsylvania called, Kennywood Park. Kennywood was known for it's antique merry-go-round and roller coasters. However, I loved Kennywood because of a small attraction (in a glassed case) that housed a Rube Goldberg contraption. I was fascinated watching how all the gears, strings, old boots, bowling balls and other assorted odds and ends were used to do a simple task like "open a door."

Now, one of my favorite artists, Rube Goldberg, has inspired a music video that is quickly going viral. Be one of the first million to view OK Go's new video "This Too Shall Pass."

I've also included the followup videos on the "making of" TTSP.

Enjoy!









1 comment:

ParisGirl111 said...

That was so cool! I love the colorful flags that flew up and the paint. :)