Friday, March 21, 2008

Save Paper - Save a Tree - Save Money

I hate it when I print out a web page or map and instead of getting just one printed page, I end up with extra pages of stuff that I didn't want to print. Especially that wasteful last page that only says the web address and how many pages I printed. What the heck? Not only am I wasting paper, but I am wasting that expensive ink. Also, as the good folks at GreenPrint point out.... I am wasting trees!

GreenPrint has developed patent-pending technology that analyzes each page of every document sent to the printer and looks for typical waste characteristics and gives you the option of not printing those pages and images. How nifty is that?

You can watch an easy-to-understand tutorial that shows how GreenPrint works by clicking here. You can download the free software here.

You can even generate a report that shows you how much you have saved by using GreenPrint. It's cool, it's easy, it's green. Sounds good to me. Save a tree today. Someday you might want its shade.

No comments: