Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Maker Faire 2010 coming to New York, Detroit and the Bay area

If you have been following my blog, you will know that I am a huge fan of Maker Faire - the DIYer's Disneyland.



Our family has been making a yearly pilgrimage to the weekend long cutting-edge tech, craft and eco-friendly event since its inception.

You can read my past posts on Maker Faire here.

I've always felt sorry for my East Coast friends who were never going to have a chance to experience this ultimate field trip.

Now, I don't have to feel sorry for them any longer (well, at least not about this... I still feel sorry that they have to shovel tons of snow while I luxuriate in my flip flops and short sleeves in December).

Maker Faire is coming to Detroit and New York!

Get out your calendars. Circle the dates and make your hotel reservations. You do NOT want to miss this.

Bay Area

May 22nd and 23rd, 2010
San Mateo County Event Center
San Mateo, Calif.

Detroit Maker Faire 2010 Detroit
July 31st and August 1st, 2010
Henry Ford Museum
Dearborn, Mich.

New York
September 25th and 26th, 2010
New York Hall of Science
Flushing Meadows Corona Park
Queens, NY

No comments: