Monday, February 8, 2010

Send a "Wicked" Valentine


The promotion department of the Broadway Musical "Wicked" has come up with a nice little gimmick for those of us who love the show's music.

You can customize a free Valentine's card for your love with images and music from the soundtrack.

Of course, there is also a link to buy tickets to the show or download (not for free) the songs from iTunes or buy the album from their online store.

I love the show and have seen it with my daughter three times. As the bargain queen, I buy the cheapest seats (first row in the top tier during the week) and we bring our binoculars.



I'm sure there are going to be other great free email valentine sites. Please let my other readers know about them buy placing a comment.

Be My Valentine!

No comments: