Sunday, April 15, 2007

Another Free Movie Screening - "Schooled"

(NOTE: The original post had the wrong email address for reservations. The correct address is: RSVP@studioscreening.com)

Oh boy, this looks like a REAL good movie! I'm very excited to be able to let you know about the free movie screening followed by a Question and Answer session of the movie "Schooled." The screening is scheduled for Thursday, April 26, 2007 in Beverly Hills, CA.

Here is what the website says that the movie is about:
"Schooled is an earthly character study about a teacher in crisis who discovers a shockingly alternative school that teaches him to connect with kids as people."

There is a trailer on the website that has truly peeked my interest. Reservations seem to be made by emailing: RSVP@studioscreening.com

(Note that the web site indicates there will be screenings in other areas of the country and I bet there even could be screenings in other countries if someone contacted them.... hint, hint.)

I really don't know anything more about the movie than what you will see on the web site. I'm not a friend of the director or anything like that but I have been involved with Alternative Education for almost 30 years.

Maybe I will see you there! Let me know what you think of the movie: Bobbisbargains@hotmail.com

No comments: