Saturday, April 14, 2007

Receive updates by email

I've received several emails letting me know that subscribing to my blog is not the easiest thing on the planet. I know... I almost couldn't figure out how to sign up myself!

So, I have done some research (my favorite thing) and found a way for people to easily subscribe to my blog and receive updates by email.

There is now a little box on the top right hand side of my blog to subscribe by email. Just enter your email address. You can unsubscribe at anytime.

Please let me know if there are any problems doing this or if it is still too difficult. I will find a better way if necessary. I don't want any of you to miss out on any of my bargains.

By the way, you can email me at Bobbisbargains@hotmail.com

Also, if you have bargains that you would like me to include in my blog, send it to me and I will include it.

Happy Bargain Hunting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bobbi,

I actually use a service to track the blogs I read and that makes it super-easy to sign up. I use Bloglines, but there are a few others that I've heard are just as easy...

-Triona