Friday, March 7, 2008

Find Cheap Gas

All right, I don't know about you, but my budget is starting to get impacted by the price of gasoline. My normal, "don't worry, I'll just buy it secondhand," doesn't seem to work for gasoline. It's kind of hard to find "used gas" or "gently used gas."

However, with the help of a nifty little website called, GasBuddy.com, you can find the cheapest gas available in your area. This site will, at least, keep you from experiencing buyer's remorse when you pass a station (a quarter of a mile down the road) that is selling gas at 10 cents less than you just paid.

Gas Buddy is really pretty neat. You can put in your zip code and find your local area. There are maps to help you find the stations nearest you. I was surprised to see the big difference in prices in my area. I will certainly be using this site.

No comments: