Sunday, September 28, 2008

How to Buy a Used Laptop

Need a new laptop but don't have the moola to waltz on down to the local computer store and get a brand-spanking-new, top-of-the-line, latest-and-greatest model?  Fear not.  You can still get yourself a great laptop at a bargain price.  You just have to learn how to tell a deal from a dud.

Having just gone through the agony and the ecstasy of researching and buying a used laptop, I wanted to share an article that I found entitled, "10-Step Guide to Buying a Used Laptop that Works" written by Alex Felsinger.

I can vouch for the accuracy of this article.  I only wish that I had read it prior to my recent purchase.  It would have made it easier for me.  Do what Alex has laid out for you to do, and you should end up with a good deal and a working laptop.

Happy Hunting.

No comments: