Friday, June 26, 2009

Frugal Festival at Woodley Park in Van Nuys

I promise that I will post something for my friends in places other than the Los Angeles area (watch for my posting later today on Run My Errand in Boston) - but there is an awesome "Frugal Festival" brewing in the San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles.

One of the Los Angeles Frugal Folk - Bargain Babe - has come up with and is creating what I predict is going to turn into a grand event - the first ever Frugal Festival!!!! Hoot! Hoot! Yipee!

To be held in a nice shady area of Woodley Park (6350 Woodley Ave) in Van Nuys on Sunday, July 26th from 1pm to 4 pm.

The plans keep growing. I'll keep you posted.

Currently there are plans for coupon swapping, financial consultations, raffles, give aways, best frugal tip contest and meeting other frugal friends.

For now, circle your calendars, clear the decks and decide to attend this frugal event.

No comments: