Friday, September 11, 2009

McDonalds Afterschool Snack Coupons

OK... this is a hard post for me because I really am not a huge fan of McDonalds food (or any fast food for that matter), but this is such a great little deal that I have to pass it on.

The McDonalds Afterschool Snack Coupons will be available starting October 1st, 2009

You pay $1 for a book of 12 coupons. The coupons are for:
- 3 baked pies
- 3 small apple juices or juice jugs
- 3 small cones
- 3 apple dippers or small fries

Now, let's face it, McDonalds KNOWS that most people can't walk in and just get ONE thing... but if you do and can, then this is a great little deal.

From what I have heard, the coupons are good til the end of 2009. To buy the coupon books, you MUST go to a corporate McDonalds, not a franchise.

2 comments:

Reeran said...

Thanks for this tip! I followed your link and went on McD's site for locations but it doesn't specify if they're corp owned. How do you find that out?

Bobbi said...

I had the same question. I "believe" that the locations that you will find from the link are all corporate McDonalds (as it is the corporate link). I spent quite a bit of time trying to locate an answer to this question before I posted the article, but I couldn't get it clarified. I'll keep trying and then post the clarification.